We agree that nothing screams `tis the season more than the traditional red and green Christmas arrangement. However with native florals, greenery and muted tones such a part of our everyday décor, we’ve decided to take the classic holiday arrangement up a few notches by adding some of this years most swoon worthy pieces!
Beautiful pink and purple pastels mixed with punches of green, ivory, and burgundy work so well together. Best of all, this arrangement is beautiful all year round so no need to pack it away after Christmas.
Follow the DIY direction below or if you have an eye for design mix and match our greenery and stems to your liking. We can’t wait to see how yours turns out! And, please share your creations with us by using #rtcfloral.
- 2x 6218CRPK Protea Spray Cream Pink
- 4x 6435 Pine Spray Green
- 3x 6451 Aspen Leaf
- 2x 6445 Leucadendron Stem
- 2x 6437 Eucalyptus Spray
- 2x 6443 Sawtooth Leaves Stem
- 2x FOAM4 Floral Foam Brick Dry
- 1x small crate
1. Use a knife to cut the foam bricks to size and lay in the bottom of the crate.
2. Trim each stem using the wire-cutters.
3. One by one, poke the stems into the crate & foam to form the arrangement.
4. Make sure that the different stems are spread out and the greenery is dispersed throughout.
Still unsure? Simply substitute feature florals such as the protea in cream pink with a vibrant Christmas red alternative such as the traditional poinsettia, luxe velvet hydrangeas or red roses.