Celebrate those special family and friends who are no longer with us at Christmas by creating a beautiful remembrance ornament using our High St Angel Wings and a few craft supplies.
There’s no better way to cherish your loved ones than by sharing stories and beautiful memories during the holiday season. These magical remembrance ornaments are the perfect conversation starter and will make you feel as if your loved one is there with you.
- XX7384 High St Angel Wings Ornament
- Your choice of card-stock paper
- Metallic texters
- Hole puncher
1. Cut the craft paper to a 6x6cm square with rounded edges to make the ornament tag.
2. Using the pencil, sketch out the lettering of your loved ones name and tag design.
3. Once you’re happy with the lettering & design, trace over the pencil with the metallic texters.
4. Punch a hole in the top corner of the tag and attached to the angel wing ornament using the twine.
5. Hang the ornament on your Christmas tree, a garland, or wreath, to remember your loved one during the holidays!